Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yoogeun turns five!


Oh my god the time past so fast. Seems like yesterday when my fat baby was in my arms. and now today turns 5!. I can't imagine my life without him. My little man I wish you happy birthday, continue so healthy and happy forever ❤❤ !!
I remember very well when he was so. A happy baby boy and glutton:




Your crazy hair,  impossible to forget!


You has been growing and giving us nice moments:






Always a boy very active and smiling.  :)






And it's amazing how fast he has grown:






(very recent photo, just one day before his birthday.)

I hope you're very happy in your fifth birthday.


(My sister took this photo, I don't know why it doesn't shows all the birthday cake , hahaha!)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday boy! Love that baby hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable! He looks like a little K-Pop star in his pink polo shirt! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ♥

    ReplyDelete