Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Food food!


I always say that my son eats like a possessed. He's a great eater.
He eats absolutely all kind of food. I never listened of him things like: "I don't like" or "I want no more". Seems never is enough for him! has a big appetite. It's the opposite to me. When I was young, was a "fight" in every meal. " What we're going to do with you?!" my parents used to say...


Last wednesday we went to eat, he always ask for seafood, fine. But when food arrived he ate it in a very short time. Anyone would think that I not feed him! haha
He will no stop once have his meal in front of him...


I refer like this.


As i said, always been this way:




One of my favorites!



I have so many photos of Yoogeun devouring food mercilessly!
If I can remember, I will take video of it!

See you soon!

1 comment: