Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Third prize!

Yoogeun has remained in third place in the poetry contest of first grade!
When I picked him up from school we had this conversation:

Me: Congratulations Yoogeun!
Yoogeun: Yes that's nice. But I wanted to be in first place...
Me: Well, but you're among the top three!
Yoogeun: Hmm, If you think so...

What a competitive kid!
He won a school writing kit. You know, a pencil case, eraser, rule..



Well done!


There are some days of great weather so we take advantage to go for a relaxed walk!




Looking in a old pendrive I found this video of Yoogeun singing and "playing" guitar. He was 3 years old, I made this video in my sister's house. I think he was singing an old "Pororo" song. Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. Dayoung 안녕하세요! so he's doing well? miss you, yoogeun and minwoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Yoogeun! That video of him singing is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete