Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cameras!, action!


Yoogeun will form part of a korean tv drama, which are very popular here. The drama called 삼생이[sam saeng i] will air on KBS. Although no one knows exactly when the recording ends.
He acts along with many other children, he really enjoys and all kids  have a good time.
They have a recording schedule chord to their age, without stress, which is what I really like of this.
He loves acting, but how all kids has his errors doing it, and has typical children behavior. I want that he be like this, like normal children. I'm happy that although he spend time in recording studio, not affect his normal behavior. I am very proud of him.

His dad took these photos during the break time:


I find this really adorable :-)




See you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! How cool that Yoogeun is getting to act in a K-drama. I have never seen one, but have heard lots of good things about them. I bet this one will be really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!! How exciting. I love Korean dramas :) I will have to keep an eye out for this one!

    ReplyDelete