Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bye bye tooth

Yoogeun lost his first tooth!
He was a little confused, I don't know what he understood about losing a tooth. The tooth was literally hanging by a thread, so was a matter of pulling a little.
He only made ​​a couple of faces so I think that it not was too painful. not even bled.



Just cute. :-)


The next one is starting to move. Poor, Yoogeun is worried. He thinks that will lose all teeth at the same time and not will be able to eat. I told him that will not happen, that will soon have a tooth bigger and stronger. But Yoogeun looked at me like: "Are you sure?... I don't think so...".
Oh boy!  :)


See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! finally I have time to take a look the blog!
    oh my goodness, he's so big now! I see he's so funny as usual.
    I hope you are all well ;-)

    Love
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayoung 안녕하세요! Yoogeun 너무 귀엽다! I think is like this (?) .. haha!
    everything fine?Minwoo is fine too? I'll write you soon!

    ReplyDelete