Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy (late) Lunar New Year!


We had a great Lunar New Year lunch with all family, as traditional.
Yoogeun and his cousins, I think they are the most enjoying with all this. Especially when they receive the little bag with money ;)  ...Although always end up smearing their own hanbok...
For this lunar new year I hope it is full of fortune, health and luck!

새해 복 많이 받으세요!



Yoogeun and my niece Chaewoon


I want to show Yoogeun singing a recent popular song among children, 귀요미 송. Or "Cutie song".
literally it says:

"1+1 is cute
2+2 is cute
3+3 is cute
4+4 is cute
5+5 is cute
6+6 is cute"

And it has a "dance" with hands. I think you'll have to turn up the volume!



That's all
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Lunar New Year to you (a little late)!!
    The video is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete