Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sick...

Yoogeun don't felt good in the morning. He was complaining of ear and he had fever.
So I took him to the doctor and he has infection and inflammation in the middle ear. The doctor told that probably he will lose weight because of inflammation. Poor boy.
Well I bought medicine and ear drops that doctor ordered. Let's see how it works in him. i hope he get well soon.




his face in waiting room...


I saw how whole world celebrate St. Valentine's day. Well, I have to wait to White Day on 14 March!


See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hope he is feeling better soon!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Thanks for visiting my blog--so nice to meet you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog (Some Shades of Brown) maybe we can meet up when we come to Korea to pick up our daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little guy- so sorry he's sick :(

    ReplyDelete