Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Busy days.


These days I've been veeery busy... job, Yoogeun's recordings, car breakdown, take care of my nieces during afternoons because my sister in law is in hospital for appendicitis.. she's fine now fortunately.

...Finally everything is calm now and I can write on the blog :-)

 So Yoogeun had another recording for a drama. A short appearance in 일말의 순정 Pure love.
Everything went very fast and funny.



You can see it here:
Forward to minute 2:25 !!!



TRANSLATION:

Woman: Yoogeun-ah! Where are you going?
Yoogeun: To the Taekwondo centre.
Woman: Is it? auntie will give you a ride. Get on!

Too cute :-)


Afternoons with 3 kids to care of were easy thanks to their good behavior. Are little earthquakes like children they are, never stops, but they obey very well ( ohh fortunately ) haha!

- Mom, this is me. (serious face)
Then i saw this:



I laughed so hard!..
Here two videos of their dance attacks:


Song: Hitchhiking from SHINee


Check out to his "break dance"!
Song: Girls girls girls from SHINee


Maybe it's a post too long?
sorry!
See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment