Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update.

Long time I don't write a post because I was ill. An annoying and typical stomach bug. Nothing serious, I'm totally recovered.
The weather here in Seoul is every time more warm but with spring rains, I mean soooo many spring rains..

Coffee shops are full these days.
We went with my sister and her daughter to a "Cat coffee shop" in Myeong-dong district. It's a coffee shop where you can take your cat with you. The cat can play to other cats and people can play with them too. Both cats and people can drink or eat something of course. People's drinks are with plastic cup and straw to avoid problems and is more hygienic. The three poor guys who work there are always cleaning.!

Exist these kind of coffee shops but for dogs too! These are more populars. We usually go to Dog coffee shop "Bauhouse" in Hongdae district.

Looks like this:

 
Dog coffee


Cat coffee


You really have a good time if you like cats or dogs.
I wanted to carry Yoogeun to a "cat coffe" because he isn't very confident with cats and I showed him that cats are good too.
Even took one kitty and put it on his legs! 


The little cat without fur wanted to sleep ;)




Last monday while we were waiting for Minwoo and my brother in law in a coffee shop. Yoogeun asked me for put a music video on the phone. and guess what, He started dancing in the cafeteria, regardless of all the people were staring him. People started to say: Aigo! cute! 
This no matter to him.  Well, I only could do one thing, record it.
So here you got it.

Song: Why so serious - SHINee.

You can see the horrible monsoon through the window...


See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. He dance so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there are cat cafes in Seoul- very cool! I love seeing Yoogeun dance; he is so talented!

    ReplyDelete